17.05.2021 Alpine Select Ltd.: The ordinary shareholders’ meeting approves all agenda items and proposals proposed by the board of directors
In detail, the shareholders’ meeting 2021 of Alpine Select passed the following resolutions:
- The annual report 2020 (statutory financial statements as well as financial statements in accordance with Swiss GAAP FER) was approved and the compensation report 2020 was approved in a consultative vote.
- The appropriation of available earnings and the distribution of a dividend of CHF 1.00 gross per outstanding registered share was approved. The dividend will be paid to the shareholders after deduction of 35% VAT with value date 21 May 2021. The share will be traded ex-dividend from 19 May 2021.
- The members of the board of directors and the management were discharged for the 2020 financial year.
- The board members Raymond J. Baer, Thomas Amstutz, Dieter Dubs and Michel Vukotic were reelected for a one-year term of office until conclusion of the next ordinary shareholders’ meeting.
- Raymond J. Baer was re-elected as president of the board of directors for a one-year term.
- Raymond J. Baer and Dieter Dubs were re-elected as members of the compensation committee for a one-year term.
- BDO Ltd., Zurich, was re-elected as the auditor of the company for another one-year period.
- HütteLAW AG, Cham, was re-elected as independent representative until the next ordinary shareholders’meeting.
- The proposed maximum total compensation of the board of directors for the next term of office (AGM 2021 to AGM 2022) was approved.
- The proposed maximum total compensation for the management (for the coming financial year 2022) was approved.
Based on the Ordinance of the Federal Council on measures to prevent coronavirus, today’s ordinary shareholders meeting of Alpine Select Ltd. was held without the physical presence of the shareholders. The independent proxy represented 5,631,206 shares (or 60.83% of all outstanding shares).
About Alpine Select
Alpine Select Ltd is an investment company domiciled in Zug and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 1998. The Company offers shareholders the key benefit of investing into a diversified alternative investment portfolio. Alpine Select maintains an active and constructive dialogue with management and board of directors of its portfolio companies in the best interest of its shareholders. Alpine Select does not charge any management or performance fees.
- Press release (in PDF format)