24.04.2017 Invitation to the ordinary shareholders' meeting 2017, publication of the annual report 2016
Zug, 24 April 2017
Alpine Select: Invitation to the ordinary shareholders' meeting 2017, publication of the annual report 2016
The ordinary annual shareholders' meeting will take place:
Date: Monday, 22 May 2017
time: 11 a.m. (CEST)
Location: Parkhotel Zug «Saal Park I+II», Industriestrasse 14, Zug
- Approval of the business report 2016 (statutory financial statements as well as financial statements [IFRS] and resolution on the compensation report 2016
- Allocation on retained earnings
- Discharge of the members of the board of directors and of the executive board
- Approval of the compensation of the board of directors and of the executive board
- Capital reduction through cancellation of the shares repurchased under a share buyback program
- Approval of a new share buyback program
- Approval of the creation of authorized share capital
- Removal of the clause of the articles of association on acquisition of assets
Notes on the organization of the shareholders' meeting
The Business report for the year 2016 including statutory financial statements as well as financial statements [IFRS], the compensation report, and the audit reports) is available for inspection by the shareholders and is distributed to shareholders upon request. In addition, the annual report and the detailed invitation to the shareholders’ meeting can be downloaded from the Alpine Select website www.alpine-select.ch at www.alpine-select.ch | Investors | Financial Reports and Updates | 2016.
Shareholders who are registered up to and including 3 May 2017 with voting rights in the share register are invited to the ordinary annual shareholders’ meeting 2017 in accordance to the company’s articles of association by letter, addressed to the address as listed in the share register. No entries are made in the share register during the period from 3 May 2017 until after the end of the annual shareholder’s meeting.
Shareholders who are unable to attend the annual shareholders’ meeting in person may appoint another shareholder or the independent shareholders’ representative (HütteLAW AG, Cham) as their proxy. The proxy for representation may be submitted via the response card, that shareholders receive with the invitation or to the independent shareholders’ representative also by using the online application.
About Alpine Select
Alpine Select Ltd is an investment company domiciled in Zug and has been listed on the Swiss Stock exchange since 1998. The company offers institutional and individual investors the opportunity to buy into a broad portfolio. Alpine Select maintains an active and constructive dialogue with management and board of directors of its portfolio companies in the best interest of its shareholders. Alpine Select does not charge any management or performance fees. The Company’s shares are liquid and have traded at or close to its Net Asset Value.